What are the top two areas which catch your interest?
- I like to help with cleaning and maintenance.
- I want to be sure that people and things are safe and secure.
- I enjoy setting up rooms and equipment.
- I like to help those in physical, emotional, or spiritual need.
- I desire to see people treated with equality and respect.
- I want to show generosity, kindness, and fairness to others.
- I like to work with my hands to build or create.
- I want to use my artistic talents to impact others.
- I enjoy working outdoors in construction or landscaping.
- I like to help people feel welcome.
- I enjoy greeting people and answering their questions.
- I desire to create an atmosphere in which people feel at ease.
- I like to guide others, individually or in a group setting, toward next steps on their spiritual journey.
- I like to share info. or knowledge.
- I can identify goals and determine how to accomplish them, and I like to lead people toward a common purpose.
- I like to show up and do whatever it takes to help.
- I prefer to work behind the scenes.
- I enjoy serving in a variety of ways and settings.
- I like to support others by handling detail work and daily routines.
- I enjoy office tasks such as answering phones or data entry.
- I can bring structure and order to any project.
- I have a particular skill that could serve others.
- I enjoy working with lighting, sound, or video.
- I am proficient in construction or another specific trade.
Special Event Opportunities
- I enjoy serving at one time events.
- I want to give a Kidz worker a break in the summer.
When you know the top two areas which catch your interest call the office: 905-887-5193 or better yet email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with a ministry leader who will describe some of the volunteer positions which are available.
Willing to help where needed?