Our number one core value is prayer saturated mission and ministry. Our first response is to commit every situation to God. We also want to learn to be a “listening Church” – people committed to hearing from God. As we grow in our communication with God, we anticipate seeing Him work dramatically, transforming lives and the lives of those we pray for. We value prayer-saturated mission and ministry as we pursue and live out our vision.
For more info, contact email@example.com
Join us every Sunday am, 9:00am-9:45 on ZOOM! Click here
Meeting ID: 837 9075 4533
Join us every Sunday pm, 6:30pm-7:30pm on ZOOM! Click here
Meeting ID: 893 2707 5255
Share your prayer request on our wall below! Prayer requests can be made anonymously or publicly.
Join with us as we pray for breakthrough in 2020:
CLICK HERE for PDF format!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for Shaham. He is resisting help from his brother. He is ignoring calls from his brother and is angry with his situation. He is sick and needs to receive help in humility. His brother is going to call him. Pray that he answers his call and let’s his brother help him. Please for their broken relationship to be restored.
Received: July 5, 2020
My name is Brittany Weir. I’ve attended Summit for many years (you may have known my parents- Ron and Marcia Weir). I have a prayer request for my aunt (Marcia’s sister) who has been in the hospital since May 28th with some life threatening infections and issues. Please pray for a full restoration and healing at this time.
Received: June 9, 2020
Please pray for those who need to return to work, and all adjustments they need to make, Please pray for those who struggle between work and safety.
Received: June 7, 2020
Please pray for me that I may be able to get back my doctor internship job which I had lost due to illness as soon as possible, especially in these times of coronavirus disease. Thank you very much for praying for me.
Received: June 5, 2020
Please pray for my Aunt Jeanne (Marcia Weir’s sister) who has been in the hospital since Thursday, May 28th and had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel, causing her to experience sepsis and septic shock. Doctors have shown concern over her slow moving recovery progress and she is very weak. Praying and trusting that God is greater and will cover her with His healing and protection.
Received: June 5, 2020
Please pray for the George Floyd family in Minneapolis, that the Lord comforts them. Pray for peace and safety
to return to the US cities. Pray for justice, for all God's people.
Received: June 2, 2020
PRAY FOR LLOYD AND SHARON'S HEART FAILURES; PRAY THAT LLOYD'S UPCOMING HEART ULTRASOUND AND HEART HOLTER MONITOR TESTS WOULD BE VERY GOOD; PRAY THAT LLOYD'S HEART PUMP FUNCTION OF ONLY 25% TO BE NORMAL; PRAY FOR SHARON'S HEART FAILURE, SEVERE EDEMA,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.AMEN.
Received: May 21, 2020
Please pray for those vulnerable people who are unable to protect themselves in this corona virus season. They are the elderly with health problems, poor lack of resources, resources, sick that are too weak to fight, disabled involuntary, alone with nobody around, homeless, in long suffering already.
Received: March 15, 2020
COVID-19 is heavily affecting our communities, especially the people who are immuno-compromised and elderly. Please pray for their health!
Received: March 13, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski