Our number one core value is prayer saturated mission and ministry. Our first response is to commit every situation to God. We also want to learn to be a “listening Church” – people committed to hearing from God. As we grow in our communication with God, we anticipate seeing Him work dramatically, transforming lives and the lives of those we pray for. We value prayer-saturated mission and ministry as we pursue and live out our vision.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us every Sunday am, 9:00am-9:45 on ZOOM! Click here
Meeting ID: 837 9075 4533
Join us every Sunday pm, 6:30pm-7:30pm on ZOOM! Click here
Meeting ID: 893 2707 5255
Share your prayer request on our wall below! Prayer requests can be made anonymously or publicly.
Join with us as we pray for breakthrough in 2020:
CLICK HERE for PDF format!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski